Monday, December 17th– Tonight! The Christmas Concert!
- The concert begins at 6:30pm.
- The doors of the Church will open at 6:00pm. All students should arrive at 6:00pm. Preschool begins the entire program so please do not be late!
- All students should be dressed in their “Christmas best!” No jeans. No tennis shoes.
Tuesday, December 18th– Field Trip to Museum of Science and Industry
- Preschoolers do not need to bring a lunch. A box lunch will be provided.
- All preschoolers should be in their gym uniform for the field trip! (including gym shoes)
Wednesday, December 19th– School Mass
- Mass begins at the regular Mass time of 8:00am.
Thursday, December 20th– Blankets and Pillows Are Sent Home
- Please wash and dry all blankets and pillows.
- Please do not send them back to school until school resumes in January.
Friday, December 21st - Christmas Party!
- We will not be taking a nap on this day.
- We will be celebrating our last day before Christmas vacation!
- If your preschooler would like to bring in treats to share with their classmates, they may. We have 20 students in our class.
- There is no After Care on this day. Please plan accordingly.